Tracking what we Learnt - the EChO across EREA Pilot
The EChO across EREA Pilot Group was made up of 4 Ecological Educators from the following EREA schools within the Southern Region:
• St Patrick’s College, Ballarat
• St Bernard’s College, Essendon
• Parade College, Bundoora
• St Joseph’s College, Geelong
3 Face to face gatherings took place across Melbourne:
• 29 November 2018 at St Bernard’s College, Essendon (with the EREA Sustainability Committee)
• February 28 at Parade College, Bundoora
• April 3 at St Joseph’s by the Sea, Williamstown
An interactive Report documenting the learning journey and the insights from the EChO across EREA Pilot is available here.
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples of Australia as the traditional owners and custodians of the land of our schools. We are inspired and nurtured by their wisdom, spirituality and experience. We commit ourselves to actively
work alongside them for reconciliation and justice. We pay our respects to the Elders; past, present and future. As we take our next step we remember the first footsteps taken on this sacred land.