India Immersion and Partnership Program
During this program, participants will undertake an immersion to India and connect with the work and vision of the Church, the Brothers, local schools and community organisations.
This experience will give participants the opportunity to immerse themselves in one of the world’s largest countries, where different faiths, cultures and peoples come together. India provides exceptional learning experiences for educators who are open to expanding their understanding about a preferential option for the poor and the Church’s commitment to justice and peace.
During the program participants will encounter opportunities to:
• witness firsthand the power of education to make a difference in the lives of the poor;
• show solidarity with educators, church workers and those who are at the margins;
• develop greater awareness in cross cultural and inter-religious dialogue;
• experience the wonderful culture of India and the generous hospitality of her people;
• grow in understanding of the church’s mission in the contemporary world context;
• experience the charism of Edmund Rice alive in the developing world;
• reflect on their engagement from the different perspectives of tourist, pilgrim and partner; and
• develop links with other EREBB schools.
Contact EREA to learn more:
- Phone: +61 3 9426 3200
- Email: email@example.com